RECRUITMENT: Disability Support Worker
Disability Support Worker - Casual
Applications Close 19 July 2019
CTC Disability Services Support Workers are rostered to provide a comprehensive suite of supports to people with a disability across the South Burnett in accordance with CTC’s Certificate of Registration with the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission.
Applicants must provide a resume, referee details and covering letter outlining how they meet the following broad requirements of the position:
- An understanding of the Disability Sector and the ability to provide quality support to meet the goals outlined in an NDIS Participant Plan
- Experience in computer/mobile phone technology is required for roster management/posting shifts, claiming approved vehicle mileage and compiling case notes to an industry standard
- A reliable, registered private vehicle, covered by comprehensive insurance, suitable for transporting participants
- Availability and willingness to work flexibly to contribute at short notice to a 24 hour, 7 day per week roster system
- Queensland Driver’s Licence
- Working with Children Blue Card and Disability Services Positive Exemption Notice (Yellow) Card or ability to acquire
- Current Fist Aid and CPR certificates or ability to acquire
CTC’s Privacy Statement is available on the Home Page of our website.
Applications to CTC Human Resources, PO Box 490, Kingaroy 4610
Email email@example.com Phone: 4162 9000