In CTC's geographic area of operation all residents - regardless of gender, age, background, culture, health or ability - will have access to the services and support they require to participate and feel valued in the economic, social and cultural life of the community to the full extent of their capacity and desires.
Proactively and reactively, alone or in collaboration with appropriate others:
- Establish and deliver services in accordance with our vision
- Identify gaps in the access to and quantity and quality of services and supports in our area of operation (eg South Burnett or regions otherwise designated by our funding bodies)
- Identify means of addressing such gaps
- Lobby for and/or encourage appropriate government, non government organisation or corporate service provision
- Source funding to provide required services
- Engage in appropriate business activities to raise revenue to fund worthwhile community activities and provide a sound base for the organisation's future
- Build community capacity to realise our vision
- Enter any relevant activities that further our objectives
...in a manner that recognises and respects the rights and responsibilities of all people and the need to address issues on a broad front, while focussing particularly on the needs of disadvantaged and/or marginalised members of our communities.
CTC is committed to our community, our staff and our organisation. Our values and actions reflect this commitment and include:
Commitment to our Community
- Providing services that are client focused.
- Building the capacity of our community to grow and prosper.
- Assisting and encouraging the empowerment of others in our community.
- Collaborating and cooperating with all stakeholders.
- Treating people with respect and dignity.
- Advocating for those in need.
Commitment to our Staff
- Employing people who live in and care for our community.
- Inclusivity in our approach to management.
- Encouraging and promoting the health and well-being of our staff.
- Supporting the professional and personal development of our staff.
Commitment to our Organisation
- Fostering an organisation that is democratic, professional, egalitarian and operates with excellence.
- Managing our business with honesty and transparency.
- Communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Meets legislative requirements across all area of service.