South Burnett CTC Inc (CTC) encourages feedback and respects everyone's right to express their views about what is and what is not working for them.

If you would like to provide some feedback you can do so below: 

Please note that contact details are optional, however if you would like us to get in touch, please enter your name and a phone number or e-mail address:
Rate on a scale of 1 (terrible) to 5 (excellent)

 If you would like to lodge a complaint in relation to CTC, you can do so electronically above or download a copy of our Complaint Form to fill in.

You can also view our Complaints Management and Resolution Policy

An Easy Read Version of our Complaints Management and Resolution Policy is also available


 If you would like to complain to an organisation that provides funding to CTC, please find below the following links:

Domestic Violence Services:

Compliments and complaints | Department of Justice and Attorney-General

Child, Family, Safe Haven or Foster Care Services:

Compliments and complaints - Department of Children, Youth Justice and Multicultural Affairs (

Housing or Money Management Services:

Complaints and compliments | Department of Communities, Housing and Digital Economy (

Disability Services:

The Complaints Resolution and Referral Service - Job Access - this is for people with disability specifically involved in DES or ADE - this is for the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission site