Financial Counsellor - Full Time Position with CTC Youth and Family Services - Money Management Program
Applications Close 23 June 2019
The Money Management Program is a free, confidential and independent service delivered across the South Burnett by a Financial Counsellor who provides financial counselling and advocacy to people experiencing or likely to experience financial stress and community education on financial literacy.
Applicants must provide a resume, referee details and covering letter outlining how they meet the following broad requirements of the position:
- Diploma of Financial Counselling or ability to meet the requirements of membership for the Financial Counsellors’ Association of Qld and actively working towards completion of the Diploma
- Experience in working with people with complex financial needs
- Understanding of the Human Services Quality Framework
- Relevant and current local networks for supported referrals
- Experience in providing reports by capturing information on a database system
- Working with Children Blue Card or ability to acquire
- Queensland Driver’s Licence
Applications to CTC Human Resources, PO Box 490, Kingaroy 4610 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 4162 9000.
CLICK HERE for full position description
The Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (WGE Act) puts a focus on promoting and improving gender equality and outcomes for both men and women in the workplace. All non-public sector employers with 100 or more employees are required to report annually under the WGE Act and to inform its employees and members that it has lodged its report with the Agency and advise how the report may be accessed. CTC has lodged their report based on the number of staff employed as at 31 March 2019. The report can be accessed via the following link: CTC Workplace Gender Equality Report.
Any comments on our report can be fedback to Melinda Bradford: email@example.com or direct to the Agency
CTC is proudly supporting a 1km walk/run at the Wondai Country Festival & Running Festival
Entries are now open - $10 online (plus small processing fee). Online entries are preferred so participants get a bib with their name on.
1 km walk/ run. No time pressure. Everyone wins a medal.
8.45 am start 22 June at Wondai.
To enter go to www.wondaicountryfestival.com.au and click on register.
Come along and enjoy this all inclusive event.