News - January 2019
COMMUNITY PATROL WORKER (CASUAL), MURGON
CTC Youth & Family Services – Safe Haven Program
Applications close 14 January 2019
The Safe Haven Community Patrol works with children and young people in Cherbourg by providing support including transport to places of safety pre-consented to by family.
Patrol shifts are based on community need and are currently 4.30pm to 1.00am Wednesdays and Thursdays and 6.30pm to 3.00am Fridays and Saturdays.
Patrol Workers must be available to be rostered on any of the above shifts or to backfill any shift at short notice.
Applicants must provide a resume, referee details and covering letter outlining how they meet the following broad requirements of the position:
- Availability as outlined above
- An understanding of the needs of and protective factors for children and young people who may be on the streets at night
- Ability to complete Patrol Record Sheets and enter diary notes for every shift worked
- Working with Children Blue Card or ability to acquire
- A Queensland open driver’s licence
- First Aid and CPR Certificates or ability to acquire
Applications to CTC Human Resources, PO Box 490, Kingaroy. 4610 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone 4162 9000.