News - April 2019
Trainees - Kingaroy and Murgon
Applications Close 13 May 2019
CTC is seeking applications for the following First Start Traineeships. The First Start program is proudly funded and supported by the Queensland Government.
- Certificate III in Community Services (Youth & Family Work) - 1 based in Kingaroy and 1 based in Murgon
- Cert III in Business Administration - 1 based in Murgon and 1 based in Kingaroy
- Cert III in Individual Support (Disability Services) – 1 based in Kingaroy
Under the funding provided, the priority groups for eligible traineeship applicants include:-
- Young people (aged 15-24 years) OR
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people OR
- People with a disability OR
- Women re-entering the workforce
Applicants must complete a CTC Traineeship Application form (attached or available from our website) and provide a resume, referee details and covering letter outlining:
- Why they have an interest in developing skills and gaining experience in the traineeship they are applying for
- What their commitment would be to completing all written and practical training modules
- Whether they have an open, provisional or learner’s licence
CLICK HERE for Application Form
Applications to CTC Human Resources, PO Box 490 Kingaroy 4610 or Email email@example.com Phone 4162 9000
CTC is proudly supporting a 1km walk/run at the Wondai Country Festival & Running Festival
Entries are now open - $10 online (plus small processing fee). Online entries are preferred so participants get a bib with their name on.
1 km walk/ run. No time pressure. Everyone wins a medal.
8.45 am start 22 June at Wondai.
To enter go to www.wondaicountryfestival.com.au and click on register.
Come along and enjoy this all inclusive event.