News - May 2019
Casual Support Workers - CTC Residential Services
Applications Close 31 May 2019
CTC is seeking staff to join our team of casual workers who are rostered/called at short notice to provide support for children/young living in our Residential House which is operated in partnership with Child Safety.
Applicants shortlisted for interview must:
- Participate in a 5 day (paid) training program in Therapeutic Crisis Intervention and Transforming Care (dates to be advised)
- Demonstrate throughout the training that they have the ability to:
- promote positive behaviours when caring for children/young people who have complex needs
- remain calm in situations where behaviours of children/young people escalate
- Have literacy and IT skill levels to be able to compile detailed case notes on a database system
- Have the observation and domestic skills required to maintain a clean and hygienic living environment
- Have a Blue Card for Working with Children, Suitability Check and First Aid and Bronze Medallion Certificates or ability to acquire
- Hold or be willing to work towards a Cert IV in Child, Youth and Family Intervention (Residential Care) or other recognised qualification and complete online training modules provided to you within the timeframe allotted
- Hold a driver’s license
- Be available for day/afternoon/night and public holiday shifts and sleepovers
Applicants must provide a resume, referee details and covering letter outlining how they meet above requirements.
CLICK HERE for a full position description
Applications to CTC Human Resources, PO Box 490 Kingaroy 4610 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 4162 9000
The Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (WGE Act) puts a focus on promoting and improving gender equality and outcomes for both men and women in the workplace. All non-public sector employers with 100 or more employees are required to report annually under the WGE Act and to inform its employees and members that it has lodged its report with the Agency and advise how the report may be accessed. CTC has lodged their report based on the number of staff employed as at 31 March 2019. The report can be accessed via the following link: CTC Workplace Gender Equality Report.
Any comments on our report can be fedback to Melinda Bradford: email@example.com or direct to the Agency