News - June 2019
Financial Counsellor - Full Time Position with CTC Youth and Family Services - Money Management Program
Applications Close 23 June 2019
The Money Management Program is a free, confidential and independent service delivered across the South Burnett by a Financial Counsellor who provides financial counselling and advocacy to people experiencing or likely to experience financial stress and community education on financial literacy.
Applicants must provide a resume, referee details and covering letter outlining how they meet the following broad requirements of the position:
- Diploma of Financial Counselling or ability to meet the requirements of membership for the Financial Counsellors’ Association of Qld and actively working towards completion of the Diploma
- Experience in working with people with complex financial needs
- Understanding of the Human Services Quality Framework
- Relevant and current local networks for supported referrals
- Experience in providing reports by capturing information on a database system
- Working with Children Blue Card or ability to acquire
- Queensland Driver’s Licence
Applications to CTC Human Resources, PO Box 490, Kingaroy 4610 or Email: email@example.com Phone: 4162 9000.
CLICK HERE for full position description