What is Fusion?
Fusion is funded by the Queensland Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services.
Fusion's primary target group is young people aged 12 to 21 years. Fusion is also able to support young people up to the age of 25 years.
- Access to an intake officer from 9:00am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday except public holidays. Young people can access the intake officer without an appointment to gain information and referral to suitable programs
- Individual Youth Worker support: clients of the Fusion service will be supported through individual case management
- Helping a young person deal with personal and emotional crises
- To advocate for and support young people to access information, services and have their voice heard.
“Fusion Youth Workers aim to support young people to develop the skills, information and opportunities to make informed choices”
Who is eligible?
Fusion is for young people who are:
- Aged 12 to 21 years
- Homeless or at risk of homelessness
- Involved with Youth Justice and/or Child Safety
- At risk of disengagement from school, training and/or employment
- Living with disabilities
- At risk of disconnection from family/community or support networks
- At risk of harm, including self-harm
How will Fusion work with youth?
Young people who are eligible for the Fusion program will have access to one-on-one case management. Through case management young people will be supported to identify and attain short and long term goals. All young people will have access to activities and one off programs designed to develop their skills and achieve their goals.
Fusion is not a Centrelink approved activity.
Interested in Fusion Support?
If you are a young person and interested in accessing this program or just have questions, please contact a youth worker.
If you are an organisation and would like to make a referral, then you can:
- Make a formal referral through a provided Fusion referral form.
- This form is available by CLICKING HERE (if you are from the South Burnett)
- Contact a Fusion Youth Worker.
Contact our Kingaroy or Murgon offices.